Caspian Oil Security LLP started its activities in 2002 with protection the facilities of “CCC-Saipem” Consortium at the Karachaganak gas condensate field and Aksai branch of the
National Nuclear center of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Aksai city (West Kazakhstan region).
Since 2004, Caspian Oil Security continues its activities in Atyrau region. Now Caspian Oil Security provides physical security services for the such TCO contractors as: “Arctic”, “Dorcekazak” in Tengiz and “Renaissance”, “Marriott” hotels, “Language Link” training center, “Akparat Public State Enterprise”, “Metallinvest” base in Atyrau city, and some more than 200 other Clients, including the objects in West Kazakhstan region, Almaty, and Astana cities.
The centralized surveillance board, established in 2010 and enforced by rapid response teams (RRT)s and on-duty service, significantly increased the level of security protection and control of quality of security services.
We offer the following security related services:
1. Security risk and vulnerability assessments;
2. Physical security, including cargo escorting and protection during transportation and bodyguard services;
3. Development and installation of intelligent integrated security technical systems at facilities, connected with physical security;
4. Terrorist threats investigation and implementation of counter-terrorist mitigation measures of protected sites within “Standard Passport of Counter-Terrorist Security at Site (SPCTS) format;
5. Security monitoring services and RRTs;
6. Investigation service;
7. In accordance with loyalty policy Caspian Oil Security introduces separate security package for the Clients’ employees and members of their families.
In 2015 “Caspian Oil Security” LLP started the use of quadcopters for security purposes, which allowed to achieve control over significant oil and gas territories, pipelines, and processing units with the help of technical means at the sites, where personnel are exposed to increased risks.
Our Company is a team of professionals working in the field of security.